The Educational Records Division is responsible for:
- Developing and managing the Management Information Systems to support the core business of BQA.
- Capturing and managing data in the QA system for NCQF qualifications, Education Training Providers( HE, TVET), Awarding Bodies, Assessors, Moderators, Evaluation of Qualification, NCQF based learning programmes and others.
- Maintenance of the National Learner Records Database(NLRD)
- Producing and issuing of certification for registered ETPs, Awarding Bodies, assessors, moderators, learning programmes and others.
Certificate Collection Requirements
- Original ID i.e., Omang for citizens or original passport for non citizens.
- For ETPs, the contact person or director is allowed to collect the certificate. They must
also bring their omang (citizens) or passport (non citizens).
- If someone is sent on behalf of an individual/ETP, an authorisation letter is needed and a certified copy of the ID/passport of the owner/contact person/director.
- The person sent should also bring their original omang /passport.
NB: Courier services can also be used at the expense of the person whose certificate is
Copyright © Botswana Qualifications Authority , 2021.